Thursday, November 27, 2008

gracias

Feliz (belated) dia de accion de gracias!!!

So  all day Wednesday and Thursday morning I was pretty sad. Probably the most homesick I've been all semester. It wasn't just because I was missing turkey. And cranberry sauce. And sweet potato casserole. And pie. (Don't get me wrong...I am DEFINITELY missing those things). 

However, I was/am mostly just missing my wonderful family and friends. 

So although I could go through and list about a million and a half things I am thankful for this year, instead I'm going to stick with just one: I'm thankful that I missed a family holiday. Why? Because it only makes me realize how much family time means to me and it's reminded me to prioritize those special holidays in the future.

Besitos,

Lindsay

No comments: